Do you accept custom orders?
- I do! I love creating custom orders. Please get in touch with me regarding your idea.
I see a ring I love on your site, but it's not my size. Can you resize it?
- Unfortunately, most rings cannot be resized. If they can be, I am sure to list that info within the listing. However, if you love a certain design, we can create one like it with your stone of choice and in your size.
Can I change the chain length on your necklaces?
- I am able to offer a custom chain length. Simply note that in the comment section at checkout.
Where do you find all of your stones?
- I have many sources for the beautiful stones I use. Most often, they come directly from lapidary artists (stone cutters), and materials which have been ethically sourced.
- Most of my turquoise is natural, American mined. Only about 3% of the turquoise available today is actually natural American-mined stone.
Can I choose my own stone for a custom piece?
- Absolutely! I happily share what I have available with you so you are able to select the stone that speaks to you. If you have something in mind that I do not have, then I am able to source that for you!
Do you accept payment plans?
- Yes. However, I need you to contact me first so we can make arrangements. I'm happy to work with you.
What if I order a ring and it doesn't fit, can I return it?
- No. Unfortunately, I won't accept returns for the wrong size. I am very careful to list the accurate size within the listing. Please be sure you know your size before ordering :)